Am I pregnant or not???

I have never had regular periods. All of a sudden I have been getting my period, but I am feeling pregnant. The tests read negative, but is it a possibility that my hormones or something are off and it won't read correctly on an at home test? My first I was 5 months along before I had confirmation that I was prego with an at home test.

clueless1972

Asked by clueless1972 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Health

• are you able to go to a dr and have them order blood work. that should tell you no matter how low your hgc is because it is only dectectable in the body when you are pregnant
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• LOL I had the same problem lol I felt prego in jan. but none of the test came back postitive i didn't go to my doc until march when she said your having a baby! LOL so yes you could be prego you should make an appt. They will do a test and let you know for sure then. You can even go see the public health nurse they do the test for free!!!
    CMead02

Answer by CMead02 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2009