WARNING .......this is a HIGHLY sensitive pic and it will piss off some unless you have a GREAT sense of humor.....I found this pic to be freaking hilarious

In case you couldn't read it it says....

Penis is like a Religion 

It's fine to have one...its fine to be proud of it....but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around....and please do not try and shove it down my childrens throats....

I have a great sense of humor and this pic is not to offend anyone cause its not my intent, and if I did I am sorry and you do need to lighten up.

And if going anon makes me a chicken then by all means...

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like it because it's true.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• I found it funny but I think your comment that anyone who doesn't needs to get a sense of humor to be stupid and yes, you are pretty pathetic to make these kinds of statements and hide.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• Lol.
    ms.keisha17

Answer by ms.keisha17 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• I didn't take offense to anything the OP said. I guess I must be reading it wrong.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• m soooo glad I didn't offend anyone or make anyone mad and start bashing me. My sister thought ya'll would get on my case and yell at me telling me I am all sorts of bad things!! Its not often I get to prove my sister wrong....LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• " you are pretty pathetic to make these kinds of statements and hide."
    Last time I didn't warn I got all kinds of bitched out up one side and down another so I thought I would play it safe and a general feel to see how everyone would react and if it finds ya'll found it funny thats great and I will come out of hiding...and if most of you started in and bashing I could take it down and no harm no foul and I would stay anon and nobody would be the wiser and I still could hold up my head.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• I love it. I think it about sums it up.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• Holy Cow! I want this on a sign for my front door. I can't count how many times I have answered my door only to find someone there with a bible and/or pamphlet. I don't have a problem with any religion in fact I enjoyed studying them in World Cultures back in high school, but I hate when people try to cram their beliefs down my throat.
    chill2011

Answer by chill2011 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• agreed !
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• LOL!
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 12:05 AM on Sep. 24, 2011