I couldn't believe she did this..

Last night i was in Ross Clothing Store- i was in line & 2 or 3 people were in front of me so, i was just looking around- i saw the manger straighting things up over by the Hair Products- i literally watched her pick up a Brush- look at it & Brush her Hair & then Hang it on the Rack!! i could not believe she really did that! it has Freaked Me Out all day.. i'm seriously thinking about calling the Corporate Office about this- Would You? That is So Unprofessional & worse than that- Totally Gross!

daisyb

Asked by daisyb at 11:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would call too. you'd think she would be more concerned about her own hair, but I'd still call! Yuck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• Yes, call corporate.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• Not only is it gross, but unsanitary! Who knows who used that brush before she did, and who will after her!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• on phone

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• Thats gross but then again its ross! The one in FL always seemed dirty that I wouldnt even buy stuff like that over there.. I am willing to bet her hair isnt the only one that has touched those brushes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Sep. 24, 2011

• i'm with anon..what else would you expect from a Ross store? i've seen several, in different states/areas, and they are all nasty, gross, dirty stores!!!

however...lol...all you need to do is a soak in hot soapy water to sanitize any non-electric hair tool or accessory. NOT A BIG DEAL! as professionals in the salon, we have to do this several times a day, per rules/policies of the state health boards.
    not any different then when you buy something in a retail store. you think it (what was described in the op) doesn't happen everywhere? lol. it does. people try on ballcaps, hats, scarves..shoes with no socks/hose.
    ''WE'VE GOT SCURVY!"
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:41 AM on Sep. 24, 2011

• Hello corporate, I need to tell you something that I saw one of your associates do today! Yes PLS call!!!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 11:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• Thats just gross, yes call them.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2011

• Yes call corporate
    lilyrose842006

Answer by lilyrose842006 at 12:14 AM on Sep. 24, 2011

• eww.. that is gross, she is VERY unprofessional.
    OsWifeandMama

Answer by OsWifeandMama at 12:33 AM on Sep. 24, 2011