• In the Spotlight:

adult acne

do you have any home remedies for pimples? i can't really afford to buy anything until tomorrow, but woke up with a few yucky pimples today and want to put something on them, i just don't know what. any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i use epsom salt mixed with witch hazel. If you have a dollar tree in your area you can get the epsom salt there. I just mix the 2 together in a bowl with a lid and use a cotton ball to put it on my face. 2xs a day or more if you want. I love this and my face is clear
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• hemorrhoid cream. Toothpaste .

Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Go to a dermatologist, they can prescribe something that really works. I wanted to mention that I had adult acne for years and stopped drinking OJ because of a tummy problem for about a month, and the acne cleared up. I discovered that I can drink OJ or eat an orange but not every day, otherwise I end up with acne. My son has found that he has the same problem.

Answer by Bmat at 1:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Do not go to the dermatologist until you have tried this and do not spend any more money on anything until you have tried this. Trust me I have used EVERYTHING!! For less than $5 you can have clean clear skin. Give it 2 weeks
    determind

Answer by determind at 1:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Determind --- How much of the epsom salt to how much of the witch hazel? I had forgotten about witch hazel. I used to use that as a toner years ago and my face was clear. Thanks for the reminder.
    Anonymous