How did you come up with your CM screenname?

Mine is my family nickname with birthdate. Does yours have a significant meaning behind it? Just curious.

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm from the South and I'm charming. LOL Okay, well, my DH thinks I'm charming. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• idebus ashes is the name i called my first doll cuz i couldnt say elizabeth ashley..it just kinda stuck..after awhile my mom nick named me idebus and i just decided to use it for all my sns trying to get away from the sarah12354656s it just got old i wanted something no one else had...and i got it! =)
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 2:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I was eating a cookie at the time and 10/8 is my birthday . Lame, I know.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• A is the first letter of my name, sholan is my last name and 07 is when my daughter was born.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I use the same screen name for everything. Years ago back in my college days I was signing up for AOL messanger so I could talk to my boyfriend online and I needed a screen name so just put my two cats names together gemini was the baby and Shadow was freakin' old. I was told that name was already taken so I added 79 to it the year I was born, On some sites its 1979. I'm now on my second Gemini and miss shadow finally had to be put down a few months ago. She lasted 20 years though and that aint' bad!
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I have a cherry tattoo, plus love cherry motifs...Im a girl dur. and 87 is the year I was born
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Babylove is my nickname/handle and 76 is the year I was hatched....er I mean born!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Mine is a combination of two words in different languages...5 points to anyone who gets it :P

SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 2:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• because im the baby of my family and now im pregnant so babygirlisamom.... makes sense huh
    babygirlisamom

Answer by babygirlisamom at 2:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My husband's nickname is Den... And I'm proud to be his wife. Den's Wife...so I used denswife for most of my SN.
    denswife

Answer by denswife at 2:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009