Mystic Tan

I wanted to get a mystic tan for my upcoming wedding but I have spotty dry skin after having my baby, will the mystic tan cover the spots or make them worse?

megdwalls

Asked by megdwalls at 2:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I was spray tanned and it came out great. Im not sure about the spots though, call the place now and ask. They might have something you can do ahead of time.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Honestly, I don't trust those things. But if that is what you want, why don't you try it out before the wedding and see how it looks, like taking it for a test run?

I went tanning before my wedding. A few times a week for a few weeks and I had a nice healthy glow, didn't look fake at all. If the mystic thing doesn't work, then maybe you could do this. I loved tanning, it felt so nice to get all warm, especially since I live in MI and it's super cold in the winter!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You need to have smooth skin before the spray tans...use and exfoliant first. I'd have a test spot done (like on your tummy where it won't show) to make sure you have a good outcome. You don't want to be spotted and orange for your wedding!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 2:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2009