what could it be?

I went to the dr on tuesday and they said I dont have an infection or anything. And my cervix is still closed thick and way up there. That she hasnt dropped. But for weeks now I have been having these horrible pains in my vagina when I get up to walk, when i try to much in bed, on the couch, anything i do it feels like it is ripping open. And my pelvic and spine move and pop constantly. that hurts too. they drs dont know what it is. Do you have any ideas? I will be 38 weeks on sunday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It might be what I had, I had some sort of a spine problems and everyother week I would get a different pain in a different spot . But one felling that was always there were pain between my legs everytime I would move or lift my leg, it felt like bones "down there" were craking apart...
    Anonymous

• it could just be your pelvic floor muscles stretching and pulling under the weight of your soon coming miracle. That can be quite painful sometimes. Take it easy momma!
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 3:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Have they checked your pubic symphysis? May be that you fractured it (not uncommon in pregnancy, but hurts!!). Ask your doc about it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2009