I need a car seat for grandma's car, any good reviews?

I am looking for a 5 pt harness seat that can transition to a belt positioning booster for my parents car. I dont want to spend a ton of money b/c it will only get used a few times a year (preferably less than $100). i am currently looking at the evenflo lx booster, which is getting mixed reviews. any other ideas?

autumnnoel

Asked by autumnnoel at 2:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If only a few times per year...I'd say to save your money and transfer the seat from your car.....

Other than that, your best bet would be to take Grandma's car when you go shopping for the seat...so you can make sure no matter which one you pick, it will fit properly in her car.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• The cosco high back booster seat is a ff and a booster for 22 + lbs. It's in the $50 range and has good reviews. I got it for my mom's car but my dd was too small for it when she out grew the carrier so she's got the cosco scena or soemthing like that. It's rf then ff.
    Anonymous