33 weeks, staying at home now, what did you do to waste time?

am 33 weeks pregnant now, and staying home, what did you do to get threw the last weeks?

ashcrash

Asked by ashcrash at 2:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Cafemom, shockwave games, clean your house/organize, (though you may want to save this for the hardcore nesting, if you don't have anything left to do, you'll make stuff up to do) find some kind of craft that has to do with yarn, get a book about something you've always wanted to learn about from the library
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Well I only had to wait 10 days, since I worked till the very end of my term.. but I know how crazy it was to just stay home! Most of all get a lot of sleep! I use to think it a non sence, but right after birth of my baby my hormones went crazy I hat a bid of baby blues and couldnt sleep for 4 days all i did was cry untill one day I droped on the bed with no energy to carry on... so do sleep! and if you still feel ok to walk around I say dress warm and go shopping/ or just walking around the stores. thats what I miss now that i cant get out! or you can do sprap book for your baby, finishing toches on baby's room, keep your house clean, cook something you never did, or play some game... Good luck!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I stayed on CafeMom like there was no tomorrow :o]
    And I watched a ton of television.
    Now that my daughter is here I kind of wish I could be doing that again LOL. I'll be sitting at the computer, typing away...then I hear my baby crying and remember oh, I'm not pregnant anymore O.o
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Cafemom, games, tv, movies, cleaning, organizing baby's stuff
    prmami2b

Answer by prmami2b at 2:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2009