Well I'm not impressed at all!!

My sister, SO, and I pitched in and got my dad a present that was about $150. Two days ago my dad said he never got the package(we shipped it to his house) and never got a call whether or not the gift came in. I'd sort of like to know where our $150 went to....sigh. Would you be frustrated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would be more than pi$$ed! WTH?
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• check with the delivery company. They should have records of when it was delivered.
    Anonymous

• Normally they give you a tracking number and you can track it online. I assume they didn't offer you one. I hope you find it! Sorry it's lost.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Call the company, I'd be annoyed. But you do have to allow extra shipping time this time of year. I hope his gift comes soon.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 2:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I'd call the company or check my receipt for a tracking number. I think that PeytonNBella may be right about the time of year holding up the delivery.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Definitely call the company it was ordered from up. Hopefully you'll have the reciept still or whateveer kind of tracking number they gave you. It is annoying.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 5:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Why didn't you insure a package that important? It costs PENNIES to insure it.
    Anonymous