what is the dumbest little thing that annoys the pi$$ and $hit outa you?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't tell her how to write, Anonymous! It was valid to stress her point in the question. If you don't want to read any foul language, get off this website!
    Anonymous

• When someone takes their lily-sweet time pulling out of a parking space when they know damn well I'm waiting for it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• The fact that people have to use foul or questionable language to ask a simple question....

Could you rephrase the question to be : "What is the most trivial thing someone does, that really bugs you" ?

now mind me, I use those words too at times, but I don't necessarily need to see them written, or referred to in writing!....
    Anonymous

• Anon - that's how I talk - so if ya don't like it - pass up my question. Thanks.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thanks Anon #2!!

Maybe in my next life I will be a prim and proper young miss and never utter a BAD word! :-D
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I get irritated when my husband answers Thank You with "uh huh." I don't care about with me, it's with others. I tell him that "uh huh" means I deserve the thank you that you just offered. Where "You're welcome" means no thanks necessary you are welcome for whatever I just gave you.

Answer by Bmat at 2:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• to poster #1, I am that person that takes my sweet time pulling out of her parking space. Why do you need MY parking space when there's another one row over?!? I purposely take my time, just to make the person mad lol Just to give you another perspective . . .
    Anonymous

• people who dont know how to drive! and there are A LOT of them here in oklahoma...its like their drivers ed program is teaching them to be idiot drivers! just thinking about it pisses me off haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• when DD is fine and dandy playing by herself when I'm not doing anything, but the second I get up to go do dishes or make lunch or make a phone call, she is following me around crying for my attention.
    Anonymous

• The people at the checkout lane who can clearly see the 10 items or less sign and still get their a**es in the line. But the kicker is when they get pi**ed if the cashier actually points it out. I say, bravo express cashier, bravo!
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2009