IS ROUGH SEX GOOD DURING PREGNANCY OR IT COULD HURT THE BABY???

???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Everyone's idea of rough is different. ask your doctor specifically what type of rough sex for you is a no no.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Don't let it be too rough. Don't let his penis touch your cervix, and ejaculation could also set off contractions that are painful. It normally doesn't mean anything, but they're not fun to have.
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 8:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I would say that your body will let you know what is to rough. My hubby and I liked it a little rough sometimes but trust me while pregnant your body loves to send out warning signs when it has had enough.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Er.. so far as I know, it's rather hard not to let his penis touch your cervix. But it won't hurt it. And it's NOT ejaculation that causes contractions-- it our own orgasms. The ejaculate has stuff in it that causes the cervix to soften--but only when it's ripe and ready to soften. That's why, at 36 weeks pregnant, I'm holding off for at least a week on sex so that we don't go into labor and have a preemie.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 10:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2008