other fertility help

i know about clomid and thats about it. i was wondering if there was anyting else that might help get you pregnant? I dont want to take any drugs that might harm the baby if i was to get pregnant. Like do you know of any over the counter fertility drugs or somethin like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only thing I can suggest is to be very careful taking OTC meds, even Herbs. Most herbs are not controlled by the FDA so you really don't know whats in them or if they have serious side effects.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• alot of women have used pre-seed as an addition to help with the swimmers get to thier little eggy-
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I took Clomid and had great results with it. I never tried anything OTC. If you have been trying consecutively for more than a year with no pregnancy, I would suggest you see your doctor and consider Clomid if they recommend it. There is also Femara which is a prescribed med. Another tool you may want to try before fertility meds is temping and charting. I temp and chart still just to keep track of my cycles. It really helped me pinpoint my fertile days. Check out www.fertilityfriend.com if you are interested.
    Anonymous