what's the latest movie you have seen in theaters?

I'm thinking of goign to the movies on a date-night with my hubby soon, and was just wondering what movies are good and which ones are worth staying away from? To give an idea of what we like...comedies (Pineapple Express, American Pie type stuff), Action (James Bond movies, Fast & the Furious), Thriller (Sixth Sense, I Am Legend), and Family/SciFi (Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Spiderwick Chronicles). The last one I saw was the Disney movie Bolt, which IMO was a great family movie!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• We loved Bolt also.. We just went out without the kid and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a loong movie (3 hours long). But it was sooo good for the most part. I think I am not the best jusde tho, becuase I would watch Brad Pitt do almost anything, I think. If you are a fan of his there is one shot that makes the other 170+ minutes worth it. If you watch it, you will see what I mean!!!!. But, it was a great movie, in my opinion.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 3:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• last movie i saw was Day the Earth Stood Still. i know a lotta ppl who hated it but my DH & i thought it was good! and i like all the movies you listed haha (xcept Bolt, havent seen it)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• marly & me & omg :(
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• The last movie I saw in the theater was Twilight and I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the hot werewolf in the next one;)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Lakeview Terrace
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My 8yo went to see Bolt today with her best friend.
    The last movie I saw in a theater...don't remember. It was the summer of 2004 so that will date it. I have no clue what we saw. We can't afford the movies any more and I really don't think many of them are worth the $20 to go see so we wait for them to come on cable or buy them on DVD.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Bedtime Story
    Very cute.
    joy2bamom

Answer by joy2bamom at 9:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• The last movie I saw was Twilight...it was pretty good...last time before that was Spiderman 3..sorry not more help
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 10:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i havent been since iron man lol but my mom went and saw 4 christmas's and said it was really good.
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• The last movie I have seen in a theater was Mr. & Mrs. Smith with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Yeah. That's how long it's been!! :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2009