need new chicken recipes

We eat alot of chicken in my house and my family is getting tired of the same old recipes lol! We do stir fry, chicken pot pie, baked chicken and chicken and dumplings. Any new suggestions?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 3:06 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• In a crockpot, throw in your chicken with a can of cream of chicken soup, (without the water) cook on high about 3/4 hours. It makes a great gravy, so make it with mashed potatoes.

OR in the crockpot, throw in some salsa to cover the chicken, 3/4 hours . . . VOILA . . yummy.

Or even sautee with some pepper, garlic powder, rosemary and paprika(for color) . . . the rosemary is WONDERFUL on chicken.

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• chicken and rice get together...

chicken breast (i add as much as i need)
    1 can cream of mushroom
    1 can cream of celery
    1 pouch of onion soup mix
    1 soup can of water
    mix ingredients together and put in 9x13 bake covered (foil) for 1 1/2 hours at 350
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• ABELSMAMA07, do you cook the rice seperate or with the dish? Also is it minute rice of regular rice?
    Anonymous

• Crock pot a whole chicken all day, shred it and make tostadas.. I have an awesome recipe for chicken stew, message me if you're interested.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My chicken and rice is a bit different.
    Skinned chicken pieces..enough for the amount of serving you need. I use 8
    2 cups rice
    4 cups water
    I large can cream of mushroom
    and lots of fresh ground black pepper.

In a roaster I mix the soup and water thoroughly, stirr in pepper and rice. Place checken on top cover bake at 350 for an hour or until chicken is done and rice is tender. Depending on size it can be 90 mins.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Had chicken spaghetti before? Its SO good. contact me if you want the recipe. Cuz I have to get it from my mom lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh we eat chicken a lot too!
    My kids like when I brown the chicken with sliced onions and chopped garlic in olive oil, then add a glass or two wine (red or white), cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Remove the chicken then add a can or two of cream of mushroom soup and some thyme, a little rosemary, salt and pepper to taste, stir until combined and put the chicken back in. Serve over linguini. Romaine salad and sourdough bread. mmm mmm good.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• BBQ chicken is a favorite here. And also Italian chicken which is just chicken cooked in Italian dressing and seasoned with garlic, onion and Italian seasoning...the sauce it makes when you cook it is awesome over rice.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Crock pot Buffalo Chicken Dip I add rice to mine.and minus the mexican cheese.
    BriNiMom

Answer by BriNiMom at 4:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2009