Daycare

Just wanted some thoughts. My 5 month is at a great daycare. She has been doing so well there, really happy. But since she was home for a week during Christmas, this week has been very bad. She just cries and cries there. We've even taken her to the doctor to make sure there was nothing wrong (ear infection or something lingering), and she is perfectly healthy, not even teething. I know it has to do with separation anxiety, but what can I do to help her? I have left work every day this week to go comfort her in the afternoon, and play with her there so she feels comfortable, but not much is working. It is the same people at daycare and I can honestly say they are wonderful.

Any thoughts? my heart is really breaking rigth now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No answers yet