Has anyone trusted a faint postive that came up about 12-15 minutes after taking it

I bought a CVS 1 Step and i did the do- well i had to ruch bak to my office because we were singing happy b -day to a co worker- i stood in the restroom ok ok the stall for about 3 minutes and it was clearly negative- after the singing was over i checked and there it was was a faint blue line-

I am worried that it may be an evap line and not a true positive- I have sooooooooo many preggo symptoms - any one ever experienced a slow BFP and you were truely Preggy?

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No. That's probably an evaporation line
    Anonymous

• They say you shouldn't read a test after 10 minutes. I would say wait until tomorrow morning and test again :) When i have been pregnant (which is far too many times lol) it would show up practically immediately on the test.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Sounds like an evaporation line, sorry honey. BUT I have had alot of fake negatives! So test again tomorrow, first morning pee :). Good Luck.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• That is what confused me-i did not have time to wait 10 minutes- so I dont knw if it turned after soon after that- iJust did not get to see it- BUt thank you so much for responding- I will retest tomm - any BFP dust donations accepted - HEE hEE
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I bought a pregnancy test and it seemed to be neg after about 5 min. Well, my DH and I had a roomie at the time and I hid the test until trash day. When I went to take the trash out that week the test fell out and I noticed a line that indicated a positive result. Later that day I bought a cheapo test from Walmart and had a definite positive and 30 wk later Mikey Jr. was born. Good luck:) P.S. My friend also had a faint positive but when she went to the doc she was preggo too;)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thank you ladies!!! I will retest with FMU tomm- TWW is just so so hard- ok- tom is the day-
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Micrespo- thank you so much- i have hope!!!! ok-ok- that gave me a little to go with that I am not completely ot- please wish me BFP dust - Ladies thanks- This site is great!
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Funny thing, you responded to my posting, and I responded to yours! I HAVE experienced a faint line being questionable and then the next week I was pregnant. It was my second pregnancy. I am questioning it now, because my husband had a vasectomy!!!! I guess time will tell, for us both! Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Scimecamommy hi again! Yes I know- goog to know some one can understand whatI am going through- I really wish you the best And i think I will do the same as you and test in 2 days ! Please keep me posted-
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• haha i hid mine to to wait for trash day and it had said no when i went to grab to to throw it in the trash later that night it was a faint poisitive and low and behole my son is two !! so try again in the morning or a few days
    InLovesHands

Answer by InLovesHands at 7:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2009