am i bisexual?

I would never date a girl, but I fantasize about having a threesome with a girl and my hubby, or maybe just me and another woman while he watches because i dont really want to share him, But I have never been attracted to a woman before, why would i feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to kiss girls but i dont consider myself bi i consider myself trisexual ill try anything sexual once twice or more if i like it lol sorry if its to honest
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i consider myself bi... but I think its normal for totally straight people to fantasize about the same sex. i think only u know what u are.... :) but does it really matter?
    Anonymous

• Maybe you're bored in your relationship and something new like this just excites you.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It's not uncommon for women to find other women attractive without making them bisexual. I think that when it comes to Sex your just very open minded and willing to do fun things. Is it the idea of being with a woman that turns you on or the idea of performing this action for your man that you find sexy. Depending on how you answer that question may give you your answer. Just remember that either way you're not a bad person.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I don't think you're bisexual...you just want to experiement. However, going beyond your fantasy and actually doing something with another woman may change how you look at women all together.
    Either way - you're normal so it's ok.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I think we are socially conditioned to feel we have to label ourselves one way or another. It is a form of social control. If we were free to be "whatever" I think many more people would at least dabble in same-gender relationships. I have read, and I agree, that sexuality is more of a continuum. Interesting to think about. Personally, behaviorally I am pretty conservative myself, but it is interesting to think about all of this, and maybe it would be great for people to learn more so they would be less judgemental. (but be careful)
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It's a very normal feeling.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 3:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2009