pain...

i'm having a terrible pain in my hip on the left side. it keeps me from sleeping at night. any ideas on what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm suffering pain on my left side as well, (my mom has mention that is because my body is changing)..just try to get as much comfortable as possible.... I had pain in the past before getting pregnant, but now with the pregnancy it just getting worse...
    So just try to make yourself comfortable! Good Luck
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 3:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My answer is the same that my doctor kept giving to me... Probably ligament pain. Don't you hate that answer? When we are pregnant we want answers that mean something. Good luck to you.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:57 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I don't know what it is, but I'd be willing to bet that it IS attributed to "ligament pain"! I'm having the same thing on my right side. One thing I have found that helps a little is getting down on my hands and knees, and flexing the pelvis up and down. (does that make sense?) I feel kinda silly doing it, but it does seem to help. Good luck!
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009