well based on my prior posting-can some one recommend an HPT that does not have evap lines

I tested this am and after about 12-15 minutes due to not having more then 3 minutes to wait and read- i stuffed test inmy purse- it has a faint pos but I have been advised by wonderful ladies on this site may me an evap line- can anyone reccomend a test that does not have evap lines besides the digitals?

cdonovan612

Asked by cdonovan612 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• All of them have evap lines so I would try digital or go to the doc and get a blood test
    Anonymous

• SAME thing happened to me today! I am feeling pretty foolish, I have 4 other children! I can usually "tell" when I am pregnant! So, although I am experiencing normal prego signs, I also realized that some of those same signs are for pre-menstration... SO! I am going to wait 2 more days and test again!!!!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thanks so much ladies- I will use fmu and test in the am-

Hey Scimecamommy - Keep me posted and lots of BFP dust to you
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• evap lines arent super common but i have always used first response and i have never had one. i think if you saw a positive most likely your pregnant. Good Luck!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 4:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• The blue dye tests are the most common that have evap lines. I have used first response and they werent as bad as ept and all the other ones
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would use one that says a word or has a plus sign to determine whether or not you're pregnant rather than matching up lines. I can't remember ANY brand names at the moment, but the first test I took was one that had an extra pink line show up if it was positive: totally unconvincing. Plus sign instead of a negative sign: obvious! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009