i sweat sooo much!

i sweat under my arms soo much that i have to pick my clothes according to how much you'll be able to see the wet mark under my arms... i ALWAYS wear deordorent and i've tried all different kinds and NOTHING has worked! i don't stink either... it's just always wet! grrr... i need some advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Health

• There is Certain Dri and new clinical strength brands all over . Worse comes to worse , botox is injected in your armpits and the sweating goes away temporarily.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• If its really a problem and clinical deoderants dont work you should consider surgery. My SIL had surgery and she doesnt sweat at all she doesnt even have to wear deoderant
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i think surgery might be dangerous..
    i dont know though
    its just an opinon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Jan. 4, 2009