I know that cafemom has a group for stay at home mom but Im looking for a job to stay at home and I don't want to start by own business. Any suggestions!!

tlamb82

Asked by tlamb82 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, go here: http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/work-at-home-jobs

There are a ton of JOBs at home listed all come with the security of a weekly pay check. You'll also find REAL Mystery Shopper jobs and soon REAL paid survey sites. I have to list, I'm doing the surveys to make sure they are real and I will post the REAL paid survey sites wither tonight or tomorrow night.

It should blow those people who push Cash Crate out of the water for GOOD!

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• It really varies based on where you live. I had a great stay-at-home job, doing data entry. I had to go to a nearby location and meet someone to pickup/drop-off work a couple times a week, but other than that I was at home, on my own schedule all the time!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• How about this; you can work on your own schedule; it's free to join!! Let me know if you need a hand!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• KatieCrandall, Actually I have around 15 data entry jobs, well companies which hire for data entry. I'll be posting them in the next few days. I hit Legitimate @ Home Job GOLD last week and I'm posting them as soon as I verify they are actually legitimate (meaning they will never ask you for your cc, but you will either work for them or must make out the proper paper work once you reach $600.00 in income.) stuckathomemom.com, there isn't much there now, but there will be loads there in the next few days.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Well, actually I also have some freelance links you might be interested in at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• i have a great blog you may find interesting. I haven't returned to a j.o.b. since i had her 2yrs ago.
    http://makemoneyfdi.blogspot.com/
    makemoneyfdi

Answer by makemoneyfdi at 11:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I run a "how to" guide to making money online. Feel free to check it out here!

If you have any questions after looking it over let me know and I'll see about helping you further. Good luck in your search for the work at home job that fits you!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Checkout www.wahm.com and www.ratracerebellion.com
    Good Luck!
    ~Lisa
    www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2009