What's the funniest thing your SO did recently? Mine rode my DD's little bike with training wheels on it! I know we all (me included!) complain about them but is there something funny they have done?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, this wasn't exactly recent BUT my DH decided to make a ladder out of old wood because he didn't have one of his own. He need to change the outside light on the house. I told him the wood wouldn't hold him, he refused to listen.

About 20 minutes later I heard wood cracking, a girly scream. I walked out the front door, walked over to the bush he was laid out in (because he fell) and said, "Told you." And went back inside. LOL We still tell that story today 18 yrs later.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• This maybe TMI but I found this funny. My hubby and me were in bed. He had a itch on his balls sack. I said something like "You playing with yourself". He said "My ball crack itched". I busted out laughing. so instead of saying my ball sack he said ball crack. He like it was beween my balls and my crack. Sorry maybe to much info but I found it funny.
    Anonymous

• LMAO!! Those are funny! Another time, last year when my SO and I were driving truck, another semi in front of us parked on the side of the road with a no parking sign. He yells out the window at the driver "YOU CAN'T TRUCK A PARK THERE!" Ha Ha I still laugh at him about it.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I have too many lol one time this was August 2008 and him and a friend were playing a video game and I leave the room and come back to them both doing that Soulja Boy dance. I just looked at them for a bit and then walked away lol.

HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 4:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• The kids were being really cranky after a visit to Applebees and my hubby was in a rush to get out of there so he went out ahead of us to pull the car around. Well, in his haste he threw the car into the wrong gear and he drove over the parking block. I was laughing my a** off and he was so embarrassed and even more frustrated when he got to the door to pick us up. The car was fine so I just thought it was hilarious.

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Arg, I can't think of anything as goofy as these right now, though I know there have been a ton of them! I guess I just love how my husband is totally cool about being sappy and silly with our baby, even in front of "the guys". They (and these are fathers, too) look at him like he's lame but he just figures, "Hey, I'm not going to be any different with my kid just because you guys are around." He's so sweet. :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:18 PM on Jan. 2, 2009