Anyone know?

I have a 2yr old a 1 yr old and will have a newborn in 10 days. Iam looking for a new car. One that will fit all the carseats in the back. It will have to fit 2 convertable seats and a infant carrier without very much problem. Any ideas on one that would work?

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 3:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Subaru Outback. That's what I really wanted, but DH insisted I get a minivan.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 3:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Don't get a Yukon Denali!!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I was hoping to get a sedan know any of those that would work?
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Lexus is pretty big. Or the Dodge Magnum or something. My hubby loves big, luxurious sedans but I prefer small and sporty lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 3:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• 3 car seats in a car is going to be really difficult , I'd be getting a van or suv type vehicle for the space .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• btw we have a Lexus LS 400 and the carseat fits great, better than the Honda or anything else we've driven with the baby in
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 3:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You might try a midsize SUV. One that gets good gas mileage, like the Hyundai Tuscon,which is what i drive and it's great on gas. Or something like a Honda Pilot or Saturn Vue.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 4:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• get ruton be apart of the ruton baby boom hehehheehe I'm not sure really I only have one littleone and drive a teeny tiny pruis, but I hear the rutons are nice
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I have a jeep cherokee and can get three convertable or toddler car seats in the back.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 4:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I love my Dodge Grand Caravan. Dual sliding doors. You can get the ones that open at the push of a button for easy access with full hands. I love the room in it! It drives like a car (to me anyway). I get good gas mileage and so far have had the best of luck with it. 230,000 miles on it so far!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009