Would you stay "friends" with someone on Facebook who was constantly accusing you of cheating?

I've never cheated on my hubby, infact, he has on me back a few years ago. For some reason, i don't know if hubby crap talked like people will do, to his friends, turning tables on me, etc. But there's a friend of his who the first time I ever met him with hubby in hometown made a statement of my pregnancy by saying "You're not cheating on my boy (my DH) are you? Because I may have to hit a girl for that, are you sure you're the Father?" to my hubby. I sat there baffled, highly upset & pissed off to be talked to that way. After our son was born & my DH had deleted his FB, the freind contacting me, apologizing & wanting to be "friends' on FB because he also wanted to keep up with our family & pictures of our baby. The pushover that I am, I accepted the apology without any opinions or explanations of my own & have been "friends" on FB. The guy only calls me DH 2, maybe 3 times a yr. He called my DH lastnight & throughout the conversation he kind of ocngratulated my DH on our (second/current) pregnancy he also added "Are you sure it's yours?" DH says "Yes" and then friend is like "Are you positive?"...DH says "Yes, dude I'm positive"...WHAT THE FLUFF?!?! Seriously?!? I was so mad upon finding out the conversation yet AGAIN that I wanted to go on FB & just get rid of the guy! My DH is very passive & claims the guy to be extremely overbearing, the one who's "Always right" and corrects people when they speak etc He also didn't want to make a "big deal" because the guy only calls him like twice a yr & DH doesn't even call him. He didn't think it was "Worth a big deal". . So I am aware that the friend sometimes leaves my DH at loss for words. I got a little upset with DH for not being a little aggressive towards his friend, perhaps mentioning this is the seoncd time he's done this and I don't want to end up in some hormonal mess of tears & anger everytime I'm pregnant & his friend is making comments like that. Point is, I don't know if hubby gave him that impression at one point when things were rough in our relationship or if the friend is just a jacka$$.. I want to block & delete the friend from my social life, but I'd also look like the crazy b*$&h..What would you do?

Jeda624

Asked by Jeda624 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I would delete him.
    LeahsMommy361

Answer by LeahsMommy361 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2011

• Who cares if he thinks you're a "crazy b*$&h", he already thinks you cheat on your DH, so obviously doesn't think that highly of you anyway. Why is his opinion even important? Delete & block him.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2011

• You're right, I care to much about people's opinions, especially when it comes to "highschool friends" who've been friends with him over 10 years. DH is a passive guy, and barely keeps in contact with people, but he does hang out with the "old crowd" when he's home to visit..
    Jeda624

Comment by Jeda624 (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2011