So i read on here before.....

i read that some pregnant ppl are having that metaly taste in their mouth...i think i been for a couple days now,comes and goes..whats that all about?? =/

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i havent had any metaly tastes... and im 7 weeks... theres a website, http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy , try that one.. becuase its been answering all my questions.. and also you can ask questions on wikipedia.com that things got the answers for everything :) hope that helped.
    Raychillbro

Answer by Raychillbro at 7:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Are you taking a prenatal vitimin? I had a matallic taste in my mouth when I was pregnant and it turned out to be from the pre natal pill I was taking. It made me so sick I switched to a chewable one.
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 7:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Pregnancy Forum - Iron/metal Taste In Mouth?
    Jan 6, 2006 ... Pregnancy Forum - Iron/metal Taste In Mouth?, Pregnancy information, ... This Forum, This Category, All Forums. Low Iron During Preg ...
    www.ehealthforum.com/health/topic50460.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• A Few Side Effects of Pregnancy and Childbirth that No One Tells ...
    There's no easy way to say it; the pregnancy was AWFUL. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, I had this bitter, metallic taste in my mouth that I couldn't get rid ...
    www.associatedcontent.com/article/3030/pregnancy_and_childbirth_side_effects.html -
    vbruno

• The metalic taste in your mouth is more than likely a side effect of your prenatal and nothing to worry about. If you can't find a suitable answer on one of the above mentioned sights maybe checking on web md can help. Hope you find the cause...Good Luck and God Bless..
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2008