was it braxton hicks??

last night i was laying down and where i usually get cramps started hurting,it hurt more then cramps though,i couldnt move my lower half of my body because it hurt.it also felt like it was hurting all the way upto my belly button area just a little bit lower.
im 32 weeks pregnant.
and also it hurt for awhile then it would start hurting like cramps then it would hurt more,kept goin on and off but wasnt 5 min apart.im pretty sure it wasnt contractions lol though i was scared.
and ughh the pain felt like i could just punch someone!! lol

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know this is the lazy way of answering a question, however it is better you research so that if you have more, or choose to have another baby you have read for yourself what it is. It's basically false labour pains, false contractions. Click Link Below to read and understand better :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braxton_Hicks_contractions

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• They are basically "practice Contractions". It's your body's way of preparing to give birth. You are in the right time frame. My doctor always said if you have them every 15 minutes for an hour, then you need to call your doctor. If they are more than 15 minutes apart each time, then it's all good. Don't worry, it's normal.... Feel free to email with more questions if you have them.
    ncarver03

Answer by ncarver03 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2009