Is it me or does AT&T have crappy phones?

I have gone through three phones in the last year because something has gone wrong on them. I got a phone a month ago and I haven't dropped it or spilled anything on it and now I can hardly hear anything out of it. Have you had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had that problem too until i got the iphone... i have had my iphone for a year and a couple of months and no probs
    Anonymous

• I have had AT&T since 03, and i havn't had any trouble with any of my phones. But , i don't talk on mine a lot or text very much. (that make me sound boring). My husband and i share a plan and on his phones, he has only had 1 that he had a problem with. It would just stop ringing his calls to him. When someone would call it would just go straight to voicemail until the phone was turned off and turned on again. The phone that did that was a samsung. The nokias and lg, and motorolas i havn't had a problem with. Well wait, one nokia, the volume button got stuck on down, and couldn't hear hardly anything. I switched one time to verizon, and where i live the service was terrible.
    Anonymous

• We just switched to AT&T from Sprint and I love my phone. I have a Samsung BlackJack, it's a PDA. The only thing I don't like is I have to charge it a lot.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My hubby used to have a slider phone. I think that it was a SSamsung. He had to have it replaced 3 times becaus ehe had problems with it holding a charge. He finally got a Razr and hasn't had any problems with that. He's getting ready to get rid of that phone now because he and I just recentluy got a plan with T-Mobile and they are a lot cheaper and have some really great phones.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 2, 2009