What is something you miss from your childhood?

I miss popsicles in the summer. Especially the rocket ones. Those were a very special treat in my house.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 4:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Playing kick the bucket at night at my gramma's house. That was so much fun! It irritates me how lazy kids are now-a-days. I force my kid to go outside and play. It's better for them. All these video games are killing our youth!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I miss skate parties at the roller rink.
    Anonymous

• Just the innocence in general. The bike rides, summers at the swimming pool, allowance, and just looking up at the clouds and saying to your friend, "doesn't that one look like a lion?" I see it in my children and I sometimes wish that they could have that spark for life forever.

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I'd have to say not having to have a lot of responsibilities.

I am still only 16, going on 17 on the 17th...but having a baby is wild!! but also fun !
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 4:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Have you ever heard the song by Trace Atkins, You're Gonna Miss This? Its so true!!!!
    Anonymous

• My Grandma
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Hehe, I just bought myself some of those rocket Popsicles a few months ago! I miss the cartoons: He-Man, She-Ra, Transformers, etc. I also miss some of the toys: Rainbow Brite, Popples, etc.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Not having to worry about somebody else's wants and needs.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I miss my sweet daddy who passed away 3 days before my 18th birthday back in 1987. He always took me and my twin brother out any where to have fun and bought us treats when we were little. I also miss the no responsibility thing. My barbies. Running around playing all over.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 4:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• My Dad, my grandparents. Popsicles from the ice cream truck. Swimming and getting frozen candy bars as a snack. Eating all the candy I wanted and not gaining weight. Riding a bike. A brand new Easter dress every year.

Answer by Bmat at 5:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2009