what can i do about nausea and loss of appetite in the last few weeks of pregnancy?

i have had trouble with keeping food down, food sounding good and heart burn. i am in week 34 and almost done but food is just not getting along with me at all.

lillybugsmomma

Asked by lillybugsmomma at 4:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you have morning sickness early on? If so, do what you did then! Morning sickness can occur at ANY time during pregnancy.

Also, try following the BRAT diet until you feel better. Um, LOL, I can't remember what it stands for at the moment...Mommies? I know the T is toast...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Im experiencing the same thing today at 38 weeks, Ive never had morning sickness though...
    its all just miserable..let me know if you figure it out=)
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 5:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I too am having this prob where intermitantly I feel like I am going to puke. I am not able to eat a lot that is for sure...antacids, milk, and crackers. Oatmeal works and fills the tummy!!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 6:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2009