• In the Spotlight:

Self improvement sites?

Anyone know of any really good self improvement sites? I'm looking for inpirational stories and such to help motivate me. I have learned from my mistakes and I'm moving on after surviving through 17 years of domestic violence. My social skills at work are great. I'm an excellent co-worker and I have my own hobbies and interests now, and meet people easily. I'm no longer the cowaring wallflower I was but I feel like I'm floundering, trying to make and keep good friends. I'm always there for everyone and have a few really good friends, but while I was going through the divorce drama and having to have my home flagged for police response if I called 911 do to the violence, I lost all the friends I had while in the relationship. I figure that was just too scarey for most. So now I'm trying to build myself up and move forward in life. Anyone know of good resources? Thank you all, God Bless!

MsChevious

Asked by MsChevious at 4:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know of any good sites really other than Cafemom, but I can be a good friend. Feel free to add me as a friend and we will talk. I admire your strength. You deserve a good life.
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 5:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• clappingGood for you and congratulations for surviving. It seems like you are already doing the right thing. Google what you are looking for and see what it gets you.I will look also. Look in groups on this sight for what you want.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009