Was Anyone Aware of This? Not any protests? The otherside re: Gaza Protests

Part of article and link to the full story.

Both Iran and its Hamas proxy in Gaza have been busy this Christmas week showing Christendom just what they think of it. But no one seems to have noticed.
On Tuesday, Hamas legislators marked the Christmas season by passing a Shari'a criminal code for the Palestinian Authority. Among other things, it legalizes crucifixion.
Hamas's endorsement of nailing enemies of Islam to crosses came at the same time it renewed its jihad. Here, too, Hamas wanted to make sure that Christians didn't feel neglected as its fighters launched missiles at Jewish day care centers and schools. So on Wednesday, Hamas lobbed a mortar shell at the Erez crossing point into Israel just as a group of Gazan Christians were standing on line waiting to travel to Bethlehem for Christmas.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1230111707087&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have been aare of all of it,but as I have posted before-until my government can take care of the people on it's OWN streets...I do care, of course I do but honestly, this country has enough going on that needs to be addressed. I think concerning/commiting our resources to yet another religious war is ridiculous.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• The reason of the post is to make people aware that Isreal is not going in and just bombing for no reason. They had day care's and innocent civilians bombed. Hamas and palestinians have just passed a law making crucifixions legal... not just for Jews but for Christians. Everyone is upset and wanting to protest against Isreal however Isreal is only defending itself.
    Anonymous

• We are Isreal's ally. Everyone should pay attention to world news because the United States is affected by what other countries do. That is the problem with a lot of americans. They don't pay attention.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• AHH-MEN!
    Anonymous

• There aren't any protests because Israel doesn't market itself the same way Palestine does. I doubt you will see many homemade terrorist type videos on youtube from the Israelis (SP?)

I have no problem with Israels fight. I hope we help them soon.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:59 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• There aren't any protests because Israel doesn't market itself the same way Palestine does.

Interesting point of view, lovingangels.  Now you have me thinking...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh and before you all lynch me for wanting to send our resources over there, be aware that these people are fighting a holy war. They believe that their religeon is right and all others are wrong.

I enjoy my freedom of religeon. My freedom of speech. This war will not end in Israel. So yes, I would prefer that we fight it over there.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I'm with ya lovin'! Thy have been fighting this for many HUNDREDS of years and have now decided that we are theirenemy too! This won't end soon and if we don't fight them they will kill all of us, make no mistake. They negotiate nothing and will settle for nothing less than Islam being the only religion.  And before anyone gets huffy I am  not saying that all Muslim's are like this but those are!

Anonymous

• I am for peace everywhere but reality is peace cannot come by man....it will come when Christ returns and kicks some butt!!! We will always have wars and people will always die...whether in the middle east, on our southern borders or in our own backyards. Hamas along with others who want to see non-islamic religious people dead will continue their hate and then cry they are the victim as they look you in the eyes and cut your throat. Israel has to do whatever it has to do in self-defense and the US will eventually have to fight the same battle on our own land! The question is...will we Americans be ready to fight when our enemies who are on our soil rise up to attack us? Will you kill to protect your people as Israel has to?
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 11:21 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Are you all crazy! Israel had cut the Gaza off from shipments crippling their economy and putting the people there in danger without medications, food, etc. Also, the Gaza strip and West Bank were independent until Israel illegally took the areas over. Gaza has been turned into a poverty torn area since it was a huge refuge area for Palestinians pushed out of Israel. This is not a religious war! Israel has crossed so many international laws and regulations. It is crazy! The home made videos are from the Taliban or Al'qaeda. Not Hamas or Palestinians. Oh and just so you are all aware, Hamas and the Palestinians are not the same. Hamas is a group. Palestinian is a ethnic background. Nearly half of the Palestinians in Israel and Gaza are Christian.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009