• In the Spotlight:

Sin, sinning, sinned, sinner.

Why are some sins so much fun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Drama post much?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Should this one be in just for fun?, Kristi?
    Anonymous

• That is the point, they are supposed to be "fun" so that we want to do them. But the ultimate pay off is not worth it.
    Anonymous

• LOL -- well, there'd be no point in them being sinful if they weren't fun ---- 'cause nobody would be doing them!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

It should be listed under "I'm a drama whore trying to start drama", but to humor you I"ll ask you to define SIN. Frankly I don't believe in Sin but I do believe some people do dumb shit like drinking to the point they can't walk and they piss themselves, doing drugs like cocaine, and asking questions with the intent to start drama under an anonymous name because they have no balls.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• WOOOOO I like the way Kristi calls it out!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 5:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thank you!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Define sin... sex to some is a sin... to me I question why then does it feel so good.. ? I get the whole Devil thing... with temptation, etc... but to me, sin is hurting someone or yourself. Anything else is free game.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Because biblical law was written by very uptight people who didn't want anyone to have fun.

Anonymous

• Sin is ALWAYS fun....at first. But usually the consequences are a high price. We gravitate towards the things of the flesh because its what satisfies us for that moment, but we are called to desire the things of the Spirit...(those things which are eternal). Its just a harder battle. Sex is not a sin and I don't know anyone who thinks that.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2009