magic bullet?

I just got one for Christmas and I love it! My blender broke a few months back, so my mom bought it for me. This morning I made two different smoothies without having to wash a dish :~) I just made guacamole for tonights quesadillas, and it was So easy! Do you have a magic bullet? Do you love it?

epoh

Asked by epoh at 5:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want one so bad. Everytime I see a commercial for one I tell my fiance I need that. He thinks i'm nuts but they're awesome.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 6:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• LOL,nope I don't have one but I want one now
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I suppose I should clarify. I made two different smoothies and didn't have to wash a dish between each one. Afterwards, of course, but it wasn't nearly as awkward as washing the whole stinkin blender and having tons of pieces to take apart and wash!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Don't have one but I love watching the infomercial for it!! It looks awesome! LOL
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 5:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• YES!!! I just got one for Christmas from MIL. I am going to use it to turn leftover turkey into a turkey salad, with onions and celery . . . yum yum!! It even has instructions for making baby food.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I totally thought you were talking about something else, lol. I saw one at Macy's and it looked awesome. It may be my income tax treat:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I hate mine! It does not blend as well as I think it should. In the beginning it was great, now, not so great.

Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 5:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would like to have one to make smoothies. Right now I use my blender to make my grandson pear slushies by adding cracked ice. It get fruit into him.
    seasidegrandma

Answer by seasidegrandma at 5:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I really wanted one for a long time. Well until I read the reviews on amazon. They aren't so great
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 5:43 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Oh Lynette - Those reviews are crap. I've got one and it's wonderful.... especially since the top part of it can be used as a cup. So I plop a bunch of peaches in there and let DD drink right out of it!
    Anonymous