Whats your excuse???

ok,sometimes Im not always in the "mood" usually its a headache or just too darn tired! Ive even faked havin diarheaa! LOL! this isnt often but my hubby is very grabby and Horny! and sometimes I just wanna sleep! So how bout you ladies whats been your most creative excuse or excuse period!?!

beehive7

Asked by beehive7 at 1:17 AM on Sep. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I tell him i am about to start soon and im having cramps.LOL
    mom2lyl

Answer by mom2lyl at 1:20 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• It's just normal for women to be moody because of stress on so many things.Men don't understand that so don't accept excuses...Well,he can't do anything if you don't like it not unless he will force you...
    vivianne112

Answer by vivianne112 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• ive faked the diahrea too lol ... tired, headache, im sore ( i just started working out) or if i go to bed before him i have just faked asleep... mean i know but im just not a horny freak like he is lol
    mammaof2angels

Answer by mammaof2angels at 1:25 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• Well my hubby isnt forceful,but he certainly is Hornyfull! LOL. i have told him na i dont want to,but i think its easier to have an excuse so they wont be pestering with their "aww come on real quick". If you got something goin on "downthere" they wont bother for the rest of the night.
    beehive7

Comment by beehive7 (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• I just always give in... the times when I think I really don't want it it turns out to be some of the best sex we have! Not always but a lot of the time. But I always want it too so there aren't many times I have to give in anyway.
    mrs.cta1217

Answer by mrs.cta1217 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• I don't use excuses. I just tell him I'm really tired and weak. I'm just not in the mood. Sometimes he does try to "get me in the mood" and most of the time I do give in cuz he does get me horny lol but recently I'm just not into it. He gets mad cuz it bothers me just by him touching me...I get moody when he keeps asking me. I don't try to be mean or sound like a bitch cuz I don't want to satisfy my man but I do believe they have to respect us no? If we don't want to do anything then they should see that...cuz when he doesn't want any..I don't force him.

HisMommy4Ever

Answer by HisMommy4Ever at 2:02 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• Excuses? To get out of sex? Are you kidding?! That's the best part of my day! Maybe you girls don't have men that make you orgasm every time? Mine does...there's NO WAY I'm turning that sh*t down!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• I don't have to lie to my husband. If I don't feel like it I tell him so. I don't have to make up reasons not to do it. But usually I'm the one trying to get at him lol
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• I haven't given my SO any excuse if im not in the mood, i usually just lay there and tell him if you want it that bad just get it over with, and he will ususally back off or say we don't have to if your not in the mood, He understand that im not always in the mood, but know he gets it almost no matter what, unless im actually sick. Now that im preggo, im not horny but he finds ways to get me in the mood, and so far i can't complain because it seems like im super sensitve down there.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 3:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• I'm not the excuse maker, he is! LOL I NEVER turn sex down- EVER!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2011