buisness names

Im thinking of starting a Part time Photography and Editing Business if I go through it what should I name my company? Im interested in Baby children and Family photos

pebbles86

Asked by pebbles86 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Be creative...when I needed a name for one of my businesses, I used the first 3 letters of my husband's last last name (Cas for Castro) and the first 3 letters of my maiden name (Cor for Cornejo)...My business name is Cascor Treasures.

Name it something that is fun and that means something to you...
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• lol that wouldnt work out for us It would be Barhor photgraphy. LOL
    pebbles86

Answer by pebbles86 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• try something cute and catchy, run it through your head and you'll fimnd the perfect name when your half asleep one night, good luck and God Bless...
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• idk but what about something like shot of heaven or picture a miracle? since kids are miracles.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i looked through magazines to find mine
    KrissyK

Answer by KrissyK at 1:12 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• How did you come up with your screen name? Use that same kind of logic.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• pebbles precious pics.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 12:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Being honest, sometimes people won't say it. BUT, I looked at the pics on your homepage and if these R the types U are going 2 take, then I would suggest that U take a photography class. I'm a photographer and I see loads of mistakes in your photos U have posted. Your lighting is way off,red eye, blurriness, off focus and plane. You shouldn't be able to see the wrinkles of your backdrop ither. And U used flash, directly from the camera. A huge no in photography. Your photshop editing is 2 choppy not smoothe. U will need a camera where U have 2 attach a flash on the top of it 2 give you more of and even and not so bright lighting.
    B4 you go into the business and find that name U need 2 practice practice practice. Loads of classes 2 take and forums 2 go 2 that aren't on Cafe Mom. Too many moms with cameras thinking it's so easy to get into photography. You will get coustomers that will pay for what they get and in this case you won't be making much. Sorry but better you know now.
    Anonymous

• Sorry for the shorthand BTW. There wasn't enough room to type all, so I shorten some of the words.
    Anonymous