I need some more laughs....what's the funniest thing that happened to anyone you know?

My mom asked my dad to rub some Bengay on her back in the middle of the night and my dad, groggy reached on the nightstand and grabbed a tube and rubbed the contents all over her back. He went back to sleep while she waited for the heat to start working....after waiting about 10 minutes, she reached over and grabbed the tube to see what he had rubbed on her....it was Preparation H!! I laughed so hard when she told me this!! She didn't think it was funny. She had to use Dawn dish soap to get it off!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So a couple weeks ago my Mom called my cell as I was getting ready to go to the NICU to see my son...he was getting ready to come home soon. I was talking to her and I reached down to my jeans pocket and started complaining about how my phone had just been in my pocket, it must have fallen out upstairs and I'd have to go get it before we left, my Mom was being all sympathetic and my husband was looking at me like I had three heads when it finally dawned on me I WAS TALKING ON IT!!! I started laughing and my Mom was confused until I explained to her...she didn't help she knew she called me on my cell!!! I did that once when he was in Iraq and he called me as I was leaving...my roomate at the time thought I had lost it and my husband just started cracking up on the phone!
    tuckersmommy22

Answer by tuckersmommy22 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• A BIG, HUGE zit popped in my mouth. Long story how it happened. Disgusting at the time, but, funny now.
    Anonymous

• one time I was walking into a gym w/my friends brother and they had those metal bars that turn as you push thru at the waist? well mine didn't move and I did like a triple sow-cow onto my face and my friends bro walked away really fast and muttered "oh sweet Jesus..." lolI layed there for 10 minutes laughing.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• When I was 5 months pregnant, I stepped out of my car and my neighbor's daughter (5) ran up to give me a hug. Her mom commented how big I was getting, and her daughter chimed in, "You ARE getting big! What did you EAT?"

Same neighbor, but this time her 8 year old son. They were walking home from the store and she reached in the bag to grab out a Red Bull she had bought. Her son all of a sudden ran up to her and started pulling her down, screaming, "No, mommy, NO!!!!" She asked him what was wrong, all panicked, until he said, "don't drink it! You'll fly away!!!!!!!! The TV said it gives you WINGS!" lol it was funny, but sad at the same time how much our kids believe tv!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• "You ARE getting big! What did you EAT?" lmfao

sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Well, things I think are hilarious happen every day...gotta find the humor in life. One that stands out to me is a close girlfriend of mine had a "surprise" pregnancy and when she was about 7 or 8 months with this huge belly she said "my prenatals still make me queezy" and I said "but you're still taking them right' and she said 'Oh yeah, I'm way better at taking my prenatals than I ever was at taking my birth control" and she said it with a straight face with this huge belly! After she realized what she said we both laughed until we cried.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• kabbot01 that is hilarious. I did the same thing though. I was religiously taking my prenatals but when it was time for bc pills...I forgot. Now I have 5 kids!!! LOL
    momof5ga

Answer by momof5ga at 6:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I was in a changing room in a shop, i was trying on the clothes and my friend was outside waiting. But when i walked in the shop was basically deserted so i said to my friend " God i need a new Bra" and i walked out 2 minutes later and there where 3 men all around my age but one a little younger about 22, they all looked at me and one gave me a wink the other a cheeky smile and as i was walking out the youngest said "I think i might be able to help you" and i walked as fast as i could, i must of gone bright red lol.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Ok to be fair to my mom, who I know is never on here, here's one about me. I had my childhood BFF over at my new house and we were getting things ready for the cable guy to show up and hook up the cable/internet/phone. I was trying to get all the cords arranged behind my huge roll top desk and file cabinet so I leaned all the way over my file cabinet (I am VERY short 5'3") and got all the cords the way I wanted them. BuTT! (being the operative word here) I got stuck! I called my BFF in the room to help me get up and she started laughing her arse off! THEN she got her camera cell and took a pic of me in this disgraceful condition! The cable guy was due to be there already and I couldn't get up! I was laughing too hard! I finally convinced her to help me up when I told her if he was cute she could hit on him. UGH and he was F-I-N-E fine!! MMMMM mmmmm. Dayummmmmmmm!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I can't narrow it down ( most involve my brother). One day for Lunch my brother called and asked what I would be doing I told him that my friends Laura, Traci and myself were going to Bennigans. My brother worked with Laura's boyfriend so they decided to join us. They were working construction at the time and it was middle of summer in the South ( HOT!) So my brother decides to get cleaned up before joining us at the table. He walks in the bathroom, takes his "wife-beater" off starts cleaning himself in the sink. Finishes and throws his shirt over his shoulder.. wet faced and all decides to use the toilet . He pushes open a stall and a Lady pulling up her Pants yells out "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!" Apparently he had wandered into the ladies room ( later he says he noticed there were no urinals)... I laugh when I think of what that lady must have thought when a half naked-wet guy came in her bathroom stall.. :)
    Anonymous