Feeling really tired and sick to my stomach this morning, is it possible to be pregnant and have a light period that was a week late?

I thought that I was pregnant last week because my period was a week late. I took a digital last tuesday and it said "not pregnant" and then the next day I had a really light weird period and it has been off and on ever since..
It was really weird because before I started I didn't feel like I was going to start my period, i felt sick and had cramps in my stomach and I also had headaches. My boobs usually hurt like hell before I start my period and this time they didn't..
I don't know what's going on, if anyone could help i would really appreciate it!

jennynichole

Asked by jennynichole at 8:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You could just have a bug. I had one last week and I had a horrible headache and stomach cramps too. It is going around right now all over the country. If the test said you are not pregnant, odds are you arent. You can always go get another test and make sure. If it says negative then I would make an appointment and see the doctor because you probably caught a virus.

Answer by gemgem at 8:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• I agree, do another HPT and use 1st morning urine which has the highest concentration of HCG. If it's also negative, get checked out by your doctor.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:36 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• it could have been implantaion bleeding..... id take a hpt
    jmccale

Answer by jmccale at 9:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2011

• Wait
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:22 PM on Sep. 26, 2011

• it's so hard to wait when your ttc! it's the hardest part i think
    jennynichole

Comment by jennynichole (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Sep. 26, 2011