Can anyone recommend a good diet pill or efficient weight loss plan?

I know the normal-cut back on sugars and breads, but do any of you have a foolproof way to lose or know of a pill that would help the process? My knees need to know NOW!!

momofthree1084

Asked by momofthree1084 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• When you find one can you please forward it? I just never have the motivation. That's what I need a motivational pill:) Thanks.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• If you are close to menopause I would recommend Estrin D. I used it and it helped me SOOOOO much with cravings, energy and I lost about 75 pounds!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• try Alli, it's the only one (I believe) that does not contain stimulants.
    lovemybabygirl7

Answer by lovemybabygirl7 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thanks. I can't take anything with estrogen because of blood clots. Keep em coming please. I've been wanting to try Alli. I just might do it.
    momofthree1084

Answer by momofthree1084 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• The only efficient way to lose weight is healthy choices and smaller portions. Diets just don't work, maybe for a short while, but as soon as you go back to your old eating habits, the weight will come right back. You could try drinking a glass of water 30 minutes before each meal to fill your tummy up. I have heard several friends say that Alli seems to be working for them. Good luck to you.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I love Weight Watchers, pills are great for a quick weight loss, but it is only a quick fix. If you start a pill and loose a bunch of weight chances are you will gain it back. I would choose something like WW and make a lifestyle change.
    determind

Answer by determind at 5:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Try cutting your calorie intake....its worked great for me. I eat about 1,000 calories aday, just eat smaller portions and drink lots of water. And no i am not starving myself i just watch what i eat, its not really a diet just a change in eating habits.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Alli works but you better not try and toot unless you are in the privacy of your own home where you can change your pants. There's even a warning with it describing "oily discharge" with gas. When you go to be bathroom, there's oil in the toilet that looks like transmission oil.
    Anonymous

• Alli tells you to wear dark clothing because you make have VERY LOOSE STOOL. I am on Phentermine and I have lost about 25 pounds. Very easy and works. I am not jittery - just makes me want to clean 24-7 (which is ok with me HA!).
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would recommend the ACAI BERRY, I am on it for 6 weeks now and I lost one dress size so far and I am pleased with the results, the pills are all natural and have no side effects. And starting Jan 1st, I started my year with no carbs and no sugar diet, and I think the results are gonna be even better. I'll let you know in a few weeks. I hope that helps...
    made2love

Answer by made2love at 11:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2009