What are you naming your baby?

I'm due in March and already have the baby's name picked out. Do other moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, I'm due in three weeks but her name will be Olivia Frances after
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• We picked out names for our children over four years ago! We had our son in August, and named him exactly what we picked out way back then, but still hadn't told anyone what we were thinking. People got annoyed, but we wanted the freedom to change our minds without people putting in their two cents...and we wanted to make sure the name fit our baby before we attached it to him! It also helped that we didn't find our the sex, so there was less temptation to be attached to a name. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• We chose my daughter's name (Jossalyn Maria) as soon as we found out I was pregnant. Many people tried to change our minds...but she's a week old today, and that's her name dammit :o]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:03 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yep, our new addition will be named Marshall Conner =D
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• oh my gosh, we had our daughters name picked out before we even knew the sex of the baby. lol
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 6:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• We had orignally picked out our daughters name and it was going to be Harmony Kay, But once she was born she just didn't look like a harmony kay! So instead we named her Kaydince Kay... Now we are pregnant again and had these names picked out for over a year. For a boy it will be Payton Everett and for a girl it will be Payten Lynn!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Im due in march also.. and I think were sticking with Annalyn Marie. Ever since I thought of the name I've been stuck on it. And it has meaning so thats a plus =]
    jaycie_p07

Answer by jaycie_p07 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• When i was pregnant with my daughter it took us until my 8th month to pick a name! when it came to my son.. we picked a name the day of his birth.. my daughter is Jordyn-Nicole Alexandra and my son is Isaiah Rylan
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2009