Anyone due in March and just can't wait?

I'm due in March and can't wait for my DD to get here! I wonder what she'll look like, what L&D will be like. I'm so excited!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am due march 5th and I am so anxious. We finished painting the nursery yesterday and it just makes it feel that its so close.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:52 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• im due march 11th. it went by soo fast until now lol. im just so busy washing all her clothes i barely have time to think about it lol.
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I'm due March 22, I can't wait either, I am SO excited! But I do hope baby will hold off longer than my last who arrived at only 36 weeks!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yep! Im due March 3, and can't wait to see what she looks like. Im also nervous about the hole delivery part and such. I had my 3d u/s on monday, and they said shes got quite a bit of hair. and im more anxious to see her and see what she looks like. my mom said looks like shes got my fiances cheeks lol
    jaycie_p07

Answer by jaycie_p07 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I"m due March 17th and am so READY! I am nervous about labor (first baby) and terrrifed and excited all at the same time but I really want her to get here. Part of me wishes she'd come a lil early but I don't want to have anything happen thats not good for her so I know she has to stay in there until at least 37 weeks.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 9:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2009