Has anyone here ever cleaned Dr.'s Offices to earn money?

Since the economy is slowing down, we are having a hard time making ends meet. I thought of going into office cleaning since one of the members in our family used to be a certified custodian.
Anyone here had any luck in doing this for extra money. If so, what is the best way to go about it? Any suggestions?

letsgetreal

Asked by letsgetreal at 5:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• well just classrooms as a janitor, i mean, the hours just drag on and on through out the whole day and the job is pretty easy. All i can say.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I haven't,but I have two friends who clean homes and offices of all business types and people for extra money. Try it, they put signs places and such...
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2009