If You Could....

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't I love my name.
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 6:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• No.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 6:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• If you had asked me 15 years ago I would have said Yes I wanted to change it but not now!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Delilah Higginbottomster....lol I don't know I kinda have learned to like my name.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Estelle Lorena McDougalheimer. LOL .
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I would I don't think I fit my first name and I always despised my maiden name.. but I'm not sure what I would change it to..
    Anonymous

• I have planned to change my middle name to my maiden name for some time now...just never got around to it yet. My first name is uncommon for someone my age, but I like it.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 6:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I used to want to change it...there were dozens of Katies in my school, I just wanted to be different! My best friend Carolyn nicknamed me Beatrice, and she went by something more common that escapes me now... Anyway, I like my name now. And because I'm a Katherine, I have other options, should I want to be done with Katie.

Norah, I like your name. I was just thinking about that name the other day, actually!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I think my name fits me. I know so many Crystals but the only difference is my name is spelled Krystle. So Im grateful for that but even though I spell my name for people they still spell it wrong
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Grace
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:50 PM on Jan. 2, 2009