expired!!!! =(

i accidently ate expired cookies,im 32 weeks pregnant .was it really really really bad for the baby?? i didnt know until my brother asked me if i ate the cookies.!
=(
he told me its bad for the baby but hopefully nothing happend bad right?? =/

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you eat bad food your body will generally try to get you to get rid of it, ie throwing up. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Anonymous

• I wouldnt worry about it. Cookies just don't seem to be something that would "expire" just because the experation date says it is! I'm sure you and your baby will be fine!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Nothing to be worried about.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• it's fine i have done the same thing! I've drank old milk without knowing and im fine! its only normal to worry! It just makes you a good mommy!
    leahwoo

Answer by leahwoo at 6:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• What kind of cookies? I wouldn't worry at all. Lots of things expire and aren't harmful, they're just not as good as they should be!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 7:51 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Unless they expired in 1999, I'm sure it'll be okay.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2009