Do you have a Wii Fit ?

I am wanting to purchase one,but I dont really know what all it comes with & what I will need.

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• just ned the wii system. They will try to sell you the yoga mat, cover etc....but you don't need it unless you want it. It comes with the board and video. That is all you nee. Oh you do need your controller and nunchucks sometimes'
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 6:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yes,I have one,and I love it.Get yourself one,you wont regret it.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thanks,I will get one as soon as I can.Does anyone have the Yoga stuff.If so is it fun?
    4mom247

Answer by 4mom247 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• You dont need all that yoga stuff,just lay a towel down,unless you have hardwood floors,you may need something ,so you don't slide.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I just got the Wii Fit tonight and I love it! I did go ahead and get the starter kit with the yoga mat and protective cover for the board. We had so much fun. Our whole family played and worked out for hours tonight. It is well worth it. You really do not need the yoga mat, but I do like the cover for the board.

Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 5:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• DH loves to execrise with Outdoor Challenge. The kids love to play outdoor challenge. I used it a little but going slow since its been so long since I execrised:( I am getting ready to go try it now. I heard DDR is also good for wait lose. Although that sits in our closet barely touched.

Wii fit is next on our list.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 6:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• We have the Wii system but not the fit game but i want that so bad because i do YOGA and to do it on ther it looks like so much fun!
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2009