I went to my doctor and she said I was dilated 2cm. This week she said I closed up. Has anyone had this happen? I am 38 1/2 weeks pregnant.

michelle8153

Asked by michelle8153 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That's quite normal. =] It means your cervix is getting ready to deliver a baby. Baby's coming soon! My last 2 visits, I was 3, and then 1 the next week with a little wiggle room. You and your baby are perfectly fine. =]
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 8:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Very normal just add a little loving time between you and hubby to relax before the big day and congrats!!!
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• lol...it brings me back to my pregnancy...i was 37 weeks into my pregnancy and i had dialated 4cm AND HE SENT ME BACK 2 WORK!!..lol.. i was in soooo much pain!! but all i can tell you is rest as much as possible!!
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 9:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008