One set of parents (one white, one black) . . 2 sets of twins 8 years apart . . .

Both of the sets of twins were mixed, meaning one child is white and one child is black. This first set of twins was born like 8 years ago and then they just had a second set of twins. This is a British couple. They said the chances of this are like one in millions . . so cool. Have any of you heard about this?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah i saw that on my homepage this morning! That's freakin' weird but awesome at the same time, lol!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 7:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• yes, its wierd too.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• No, I hadn't actually, wow how amazing.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I did see something about this. I saw pictures too. I wouldn't say that one was black and one was white. There was definitely a huge difference in their skin tone, but you could tell the lighter ones were bi-racial as well. All four are super cute!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Huh? You mean one child in the set was darker and one was lighter? That is really cool!
    GothyMama

Answer by GothyMama at 7:22 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yesa couple years ago I lived down the street from a couple who had twin girls they were identical except their skin. One was white one was black.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:42 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I heard about the first. Obviously, something in their genes is making it happen. It is a great case study.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yes I remember the first time it happened and heard a blip about this new set this morning.
    Very cool.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:56 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Yes it is amazing!! Along with the Dugger family that just has their 18th child!!!
    Queenof8Bratz

Answer by Queenof8Bratz at 8:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• I saw that when I signed on today. All of the children are gorgeous.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 8:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2009