Does your daughter compete in pageants? How do you get started?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Heck no and she never will!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Go to the local chamber of commerce and see if they have any local events coming up, yup I am a proud parent of a beautiful daughter, as long as she is level headed about winning and losing I don't see the problem in it. Every little girl loves to play dress up and as long as you don't let them go to far with it, it's harmless...
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• nope. they couldn't handle my daughter. she'd blow them away, be winning it all, then they'd ask her some question about what she wants most in the world and she'd say something like "for you to stop askign stupid questions to girls like me." and ruin it all.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:55 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• absolutely not
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2008