How many chances should a married man get when he keeps cheating

I have a relative who keeps cheating on his wife and they separate and they get back together, things are fine and he does it again. My dh says they do have 3 kids so they should work it out. I believe once a person has the mindset to cheat they aren't going to change

Asked by wheresthewayout at 12:24 AM on Sep. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I would of left his ass a long time ago, he keeps cheating because he knows she will take him back.

Answer by Salvadorena at 12:26 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• I told my hub he gets 0 chances. He cheats, I'm done.

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• One strike and you're out IMO. How can you teach children to have loving and healthy relationships of the parents don't have a loving healthy relationship? Just a thought.

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• no matter what he's a cheater and he wont stop she may as well come to grips with that and move on he wont stop. I dealt with it for 18 years and kept telling myself but I love him well it doesn't matter how much you want him to change the only person you can control or change is yourself ..... sorry to be so blunt I'm just being honest

Answer by traren at 12:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• I would give one chance, if it was a one time thing....but more than once and that's it. I don't care if there are kids involved, I want my kids to grow up in a happy home, not in a broken home where I am completely unhappy because my DH is screwing other chicks.

Answer by AF4life at 12:31 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• Just one chance to be fair.....but if he did again for the 2nd time....he is out.....I don't know if I'm right,some moms out there disaggree w/ me....

Answer by vivianne112 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• I, personally, don't think I could take someone back after cheating, but I could see how some people would give their SO another chance. But if they keep doing it, they're not going to change. If they didn't learn from the first time when are they ever going to learn?

Answer by myree85 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• No chances for me! But then again, you really can't say until you're in the exact moment. I say none, but if it comes down to it, its alot harder to throw everything away.

Answer by momdays at 1:03 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• None.

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 1:20 AM on Sep. 27, 2011

• Zero chances.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:58 AM on Sep. 27, 2011