What is a good product for cleaning the inside of my refrigerator?

littledozie

Asked by littledozie at 7:53 PM on Jan. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't use any chemicals at all in my fridge (chemicals can pass on taste into the foods and some are not food safe at all). I use a variety of common household things for cleaning the fridge. Vinegar is a natural disinfectant, lemon juice does whiten like the post above said, and you can use either salt or a baking soda paste for scrubbing tough spots. Wipe the salt or baking soda with a damp rag and you're done, with a nice fresh smell and sanitized fridge!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I use isopropyl alcohol, amonia and water mixed together. It works great on everything. I use it on toys, in the bathroom, and kitchen. It is considered a hospital grade cleaner
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• lemon juice to whiten, Vinegar to cut grease and disinfect, and a baking soda paste to scrub away the nasties
    lmaywild1

Answer by lmaywild1 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Thankyou!
    littledozie

Answer by littledozie at 8:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2009

• Wow. I just use hot, soapy water to scrub then spray the whole inside with Clorox spray and wipe clean with a paper towel. It comes out smelling bleachy fresh.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2009